Day 30 Your Dreams/Goals
Ah I can't believe I actually stuck through a commitment on my blog for a whole month! SOOOO exciting! Maybe this will boost my confidence :)
I have lots of life goals that run through my head on a daily basis. I hope I can actually get them out of my head and on "paper" right now!
1. Buy a house within the next 2 years! I posted my dream house idea on day 15. My actual goal is just to buy a house on a least 2 acres in the country. It WILL happen!
2. Finish Dave Ramsey's Baby Steps. I am working on step 3 right now! I guess you wouldn't technically ever finish the baby steps, so I will re-phrase it to get to baby step 7 before I'm 40 :) (12 years)
3. Write a book. No time limit on this.
4. I want to travel around the world when the kids are out of the house.
5. I want to read through the bible from beginning to end, and then study it verse by verse on my own. Even if it takes the rest of my life :)
6. Lose weight and have a healthy toned body...By next summer ;)
Ok I think that will be enough, even though I doubt I scratched the surface! It was a pleasure reading about new people this month, and I have found some new blogs I will be reading too :) Thanks to Toni for setting this up and I hope we can do something like this again very soon! :)