Sunday, August 21, 2011

30 Days About Me Day 20

30 Days About Me
Day 20 Something That You wish You Could Forget

Toni's post today was amazing, raw, very personal and well just go read it!

As for me what in the world do I wish I could forget?

High School!

It's not like I didn't have good times. I did... From previous 30 Days posts you can see that. As a whole though I didn't like it. People used to say you'll want to go back, life was so easy then, high school was the best times of you life.... Uh no I highly disagree! The drama, sterotypes, trying to fit in, being who the "shallow crowd" thought you should be was just way too tough for me.

Seems a little riduculous huh? I mean I had lots of friends and the teachers were great, and I got extremely good grades, but something was missing. My parents got divorced during that time and I was on anti-depressants as a teenager! Yikes right?!?!?!?! I am so lame... I know what you're thinking ;)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good post, I think there are a lot of people who didn't like high school. I personally loved high school aside from a few random instances.