Tuesday, June 14, 2011

To Win Her Heart


To Win Her Heart
By Karen Whitemeyer


This was my first Historical Fiction book. I had always been a little nervous that I wouldn's be able to relate to the characters. I was wrong! No matter what era we live in we all have the same struggles.

Levi with his self-confidence and Eden with her broken heart make a great like real life story of two people meant to "fix" each other. They compliment each other so much you have to read it fast so you can find out if they ever "find" each other!

To Win Her Heart is beautifully written in a time when things were simple with no hustle and bustle of our modern ways. Wonderful scripture throught the book, reminding us of letting go and letting God.

This book was sent to me compliment of Bethany House Publishers for a honest review. All opinions expressed are my own.

No comments: