Wednesday, June 8, 2011

A Mother's Heart

I was shopping at Goodwill the other day and I came across this book called A Mother's Heart by Jean Fleming. I am only to Chapter 4 and I really think this is the book for Mama's to top them all (at least so far). I was published a long time ago and then revised in the 90's. I am very surprised I have never heard of it before now. I was thinking I would do a chapter by chapter review as a series, but I don't think that would help. There are questions at the end of each chapter and they are really deep. As I try to be a more consistant person I am going to attempt to blog the question for reflection as soon as I am done with the chapter..... Here goes:

Chapter 1 A Call To Mother's

1. As you consider your calling as a mother, how do you define your job description?

2. You do not mother in a war-torn land or in a covered wagon, but you none the less face specific difficulties. As a mother what challenges do you face?

3. What qualities do an "all there" mother and a "good shepherd" have in common?

4. In light of your reflections, what decision might make to be more the mother you want to be?

No comments: