Monday, August 24, 2009

Decisions Decisions

I have always wanted to blog. I have tried it out a few times but never really had the time or a reason or really a theme in mind. Well tonight it came to me! God opened my eyes. This is who and what I am! This is what I do! Why don't I share it with everyone? I talk about faith, family and frugality all the time. In almost EVERY conversation I have it leads to this. I by no means am saying I am an expert on any of it! Not even the slightest bit worthy really. This is just who I am and now I am going to easily share it with everyone!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY! I am so EXCITED to learn what you know, and happy to share our days and lives and thoguhts and experiences with each other!! Love you!

Mrs.B said...

Hey, it is so good to see you blogging again. Can't wait to read about your happenings

Mrs.B

Jessica said...

Yay! Oh wait...Ali already said that! How exciting! Not like I dont talk to you enough about this stuff but I'm glad to have it here too! And you are totally worthy of this blog, you know more than you seem to be aware!

Lisa said...

Thanks! You are all so near and dear to me! ;)