Thursday, March 10, 2011

Transforming Prayer by Daniel Henderson (4/5 stars)




Transforming Prayer was a good book all in all. There are really great points on how to "spice up" your prayer life. His reference to the "grocery list" of needs was REALLY eye opening! I attend church every Wednesday night for prayer meeting and it's funny because I now know what I have been missing! Totally and completely revitalized my prayer life. Daniel Henderson really digs deep into the heart and shows you what needs changing to really seek God's face and worship Him in prayer! The ONLY reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because sometimes it get a little repetitious and I was saying " OK I got the point, lets move on." In all honestly though that may be for people who really NEVER learned to pray, and that would make it understandable. :)

I would like to thank Bethany House for graciously providing a free copy of this book. No positive review was expected and the opinions expressed here are strictly my own.

No comments: